Thursday, October 30, 2008

EVE - what a Bitch!!

Where did she come from - oh yeah...Bio-M! Why can't she just take care of her own FUCKED UP life...stop controlling everyone around her. REALLY!
I (and Kip) tried to help nephew with his laptop - she thinks I am trying to steal it? keep it? if Eve and loser husband weren't so cheap, they would have had it set up before leaving the store instead of handing it to their son in a box....when they purchased this laptop, there were rebates - if I had not taken care of these forms, receipts, mails...she would not have received the rebate check!

I moved for employment purposes - but I feel like I owe her my life! as she reminds me in subtle ways; and her need to "pay" back the time I helped her. I don't help people because I want to be "paid" back in any form.
Due to my living arrangements, she and loser blame me for his problem relationship with his mother - we agreed not to talk about the house; they agreed not to ask questions about us living in house; but she (they) can't stop themselves! she has to control every situation.
I wonder when I'll tell her were moving north!!!