Saturday, October 4, 2008

Real.Life.Drama.

Don't you just love A&E's tagline? Well, J-Sister and I were watching us some tv together this week - a rarity - since we live in different time zones normally - and each was wondering about the other's choices.

1. VP Debates. We agreed this one was a must-see. But I admit to spending a lot of time with my hands over my eyes, my ears, my lips. Trying not to see Palin wink at me, trying not to hear her give totally inappropriate energy answers to economy questions, and trying to stop myself from screaming over the top of the whole thing, "How can ANYONE actually consider voting for her ticket???" J-Sister in turn was squirming in her seat because she hates to watch them fight, and do their own squirming around the questions. "This, " she said, "is why I never know who to vote for." At that moment Brooklyn Boy and I almost jumped on top of her to scream - YOU VOTE FOR OBAMA!!!!

2. My favorite Bravo shows - Project Runway and Top Design. J-Sister must have really questioned my judgment here. In fact, she did. She said at least 4 times, "I can't believe you watch this shit!" She changed her tune however when she was in Manhattan and actually saw someone with a Mood bag in Bryant Park. This little brush with real.life.drama may have converted her.

3. What Happens in Vegas - on pay per view. J-Sister's pick. I seconded - thinking it was a harmless chick flick - probably not great - but perfect for a light night's distraction. The truth? DO NOT RENT THIS MOVIE. Not even Ashton Kutscher's hotness can save this one. A.W.F.U.L.

With love and little malice,
W-Sister

1 comment:

JSister said...

Thanks for summarizing the weekend! yes, that is pretty much haw it was; however, I don't think you and Brooklyn Boy will have to worry about me and voting; accept the new findings about O really bother me again:)
It was great!